This recipe is a simply delicious, easy, and healthy meal for breakfast. With wild sockeye smoked salmon lox and scrambled eggs, this meal definitely makes you smile.
- 2 slices of bread (I used sourdough)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil
- Cut salmon to the proper size
- Crack the eggs in a bowl. Add the milk, salt, and pepper, then whisk them together until small bubbles form on the surface.
- Melt the butter (or olive oil) in a frying pan and add the eggs. Stir slowly with a spatula. When it looks soft and slightly runny, it's done.
- Meanwhile, heat up any bread you like. ( I used sourdough)
- Put scrambled eggs and smoked salmon on the bread.
- (Optional) Garnish with chopped chives and freshly ground pepper.